Supermicro AS -2125HS-TNR 2U Rackmount H13 Hyper SuperServer
Unlocking Power and Flexibility: AS -2125HS-TNR SuperServer
Hyper SuperServer is a high-performance, highly configurable system designed for enterprise and telco applications, making it an optimal choice for workloads requiring powerful computing capabilities. With its flexible front and rear I/O configurations, you can easily integrate this system into their existing infrastructure.
AS -2125HS-TNR supports dual 4th Gen AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors and up to 6TB DDR5-4800 memory in 24 DIMM slots. In addition, this system offers flexible networking options with an AIOM slot, allowing businesses to easily pick and choose the networking card that best suit their needs.
Turbocharge Your Storage Experience with Hyper SuperServer
HyperSuperServer features lightning-fast storage, powered by the latest generation PCIe 5.0 NVMe SSDs. With up to 24 2.5” hot-swappable hybrid NVMe/SATA/SAS drive bays, this system is capable of handling your storage needs. Hyper SuperServer also features a tool-less design that simplifies serviceability and lowers maintenance time, resulting in lower TCO.
The Hyper SuperServer product family is optimized for your 5G Core, edge, hyperconverged storage, cloud computing, and AI inferencing/machine learning needs.
- Key Features/Applications: Virtualization, AI Inferencing & Machine Learning, Enterprise Server, Software-Defined Storage, Cloud Computing
- CPU: Dual 4th Gen AMD EPYC™ 9004 Series Processors, up to 256 Cores
- Chassis: 2U
- Drive: Up to 24x 2.5″ Hot-Swap NVMe/SATA/SAS Drive Bays
- RAM: Up to 6TB of DDR5 ECC RDIMM in 24 DIMM Slots
- Network Ports: Flexible Networking Options
- Power Supply: 1600W Redundant Platinum Level Power Supplies