Supermicro SYS-521C-NR 2U Rackmount X13 CloudDC SuperServer
CloudDC (Cloud Data Center) is the newest product in X13 single socket server offerings. The CloudDC product family is optimized for data centers and cloud solutions. CloudDC provides customers with the flexibility to fine-tune their configuration to get the best value.
The Supermicro SYS-521C-NR CloudDC SuperServer® supports 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (up to 60 cores) and 4TB ECC DDR5-4800/4400 MT/s RDIMM memory in 16 DIMM slots. The system also comes with 6 PCI-E 5.0 x16 expansion slots and 1 flexible AIOM slot (OCP 3.0). So you can easily swap in 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE, 100GbE AIOM card to support your networking requirements. The system is a GPU powerhouse for its support for 2x double-width GPUs.
This system includes 12 tool-less & hot-swappable 3.5” SATA/SAS drive bays, with 2 of them being Gen5 NVMe hybrid. It is a capable 2U storage server that can handle all your storage needs. If you want to change or add any PCI-E or AIOM cards, the brackets that holds PCI-E cards are all tool-less so you can easily swap out cards at ease. To power the entire system, there are redundant 1200W Titanium Level power supplies with 96% efficiency rating.
SYS-521C-NR server is optimized for datacenter, AI inferencing, ML training, cloud computing, database/storage and network appliance applications.
- Key Features/Applications: Cloud Computing, Data Center Optimized, Network Appliance, AI Inferencing, ML Training, Database/Storage
- CPU: Single 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor, up to 60 Cores
- Chassis: 2U
- Drive: Up to 12x 3.5″ Hot-Swap NVMe/SATA/SAS + 2x M.2 NVMe Drive Bays
- RAM: Up to 4TB of DDR5 ECC RDIMM in 16 DIMM Slots
- Network Ports: 2x 1GbE RJ45 LAN Ports + Flexible AIOM Options